beantwoord

Возврат денег

• 13 June 2022
  • 6 reacties
  • 451 Bekeken

Я оплатила электронные билеты, но моя поездка не состоялась, как вернуть деньги? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 13 June 2022, 18:40

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Hello Slavik and welcome in the NS Community!

Do I understand correctly that your money was not taken from your OV-chipcard but from your bank card? If you checked in with your OV-chipcard as well, this double payment problem can be resolved by OVpay. If you need more help from NS, it's best to contact our Customer Service.

Добрый день !Подскажите у меня именная оv-chipkaart ,я пополнил баланс этой карты но уже третий месяц снимается не с нее а с банковской карты ,как быть с этими деньгами которые на оv-chip и почему снимаются деньги не с нее ?

Hallo M Koverina en welkom bij de NS Community,

Het is me even onduidelijk wat er aan de hand is. Je kan altijd informeren bij een servicebalie wat er aan de hand is met je OV-chipkaart. Laat je ons weten of je het probleem hebt achterhaalt?

Mijn kaart is constant geld aan het opnemen en het werkt niet, wat moet ik doen?

Goedemiddag! U kunt zien of mijn kaart is geregistreerd bij NS. Ik heb hem online geregistreerd en een account aangemaakt, maar de automaat geeft aan dat mijn kaart niet is geregistreerd.

Badge +3

Most likely you cannot.

Only in case you haven't downloaded or opened the ticket yet, you can contact customer service to help you with this. This can be done by phone; they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook.

It is not possible to change the information on an already downloaded eticket, or to have it cancelled, since NS cannot invalidate etickets. You could have printed it already and still use it to travel. You could contact customer service in this case as well to see if they're willing to make an exception for you, but I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.

Reageer