beantwoord

Why are you always late NS?

• 21 mei 2019
  • 5 reacties
  • 212 Bekeken

Why are you late again NS? There are no weather problems today, and you are still managed to have the intercity direct from Amsterdam C to Schiphol late, so I missed the connecting train to The Hague Laan v NOI! This is happening so often. Can I only pay for my train tickets for punctual trains?!
icon

Beste antwoord door Olav93 21 mei 2019, 17:16

Welcome to the Community, nsalwayslate.

I'm sorry to read your experience with us is so negative 😓 Can you, like bosschebol already asked, let us know which train it was exactly?
When you have a delay of 30 minutes or more you can claim a refund here.

You can get a partial refund for delays longer than fifteen minutes in case of the intercity direct. A delay of at least thirty minutes is needed to receive a refund for travel with other trains.
Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Hello, what train was this and how many minutes delay did you got?

I'm sorry to read your experience with us is so negative 😓 Can you, like bosschebol already asked, let us know which train it was exactly?
Reputatie 5

You can get a partial refund for delays longer than fifteen minutes in case of the intercity direct. A delay of at least thirty minutes is needed to receive a refund for travel with other trains.
Badge +3
I don't think the system (or a person) wil honor a claim for 15+ minutes delay, because Amsterdam Centraal - Schiphol does not concern the HSL (HiSpeed) route. Unless of course if the ride from CS to Schiphol took over 15 minutes longer than planned.

If an IC direct would arrive 15+ minutes late at Rotterdam, a claim would be valid.
Reputatie 5
I don't think the system (or a person) wil honor a claim for 15+ minutes delay, because Amsterdam Centraal - Schiphol does not concern the HSL (HiSpeed) route. Unless of course if the ride from CS to Schiphol took over 15 minutes longer than planned.

If an IC direct would arrive 15+ minutes late at Rotterdam, a claim would be valid.

I have to admit I did not consider this. However, the terms for refunds for delays with the Intercity Direct (found at https://www.ns.nl/binaries/_ht_1543484906234/content/assets/ns-nl/voorwaarden/voorwaarden-toeslag-en-geld-terug-bij-vertraging-intercity-direct.pdf, in Dutch) do not seem to specify you need to have travelled between Schiphol and Breda or paid the supplement for it to apply for refund based on this regulation.

Reageer