beantwoord

Checking for Masks in Train

• 11 juni 2020
  • 5 reacties
  • 152 Bekeken

hi, why not checking the mask on the train?

I traveling everyday but sinds beginning of the month I have no seen no one to check. I shaw peaple who don't using, and time to time Cough. They need to panish its not enough if I ask them nicely to use it and then they looked me like I'm a bad guy. Pls do something about it. Thank you 

icon

Beste antwoord door Jouke NS 11 juni 2020, 14:52

Hi Martinosz and welcome to the NS Community. 

Checking for masks is not a primary task for NS staff but we do expect that our passengers act like adults. Even though, there are indeed cases in which we experience that people do not follow the regulations. In that case people risk a fine and being removed from the train completely. If you have specific trains in which there are passengers that do not use a mask, you can send us a message but, even easier, contact the staff and ask them to intervene. They will act if they find passengers without a mask. 

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

NS staff is refusing to check.

And unfortunately NS doesn't do anything with this kind of complaints. 

Reputatie 7

I travel almost every day and have been checked once since June 1st by a conductor who after every stop loudly announced all rules in the train. Quite dutiful!

I travel almost every day and have been checked once since June 1st by a conductor who after every stop loudly announced all rules in the train. Quite dutiful!

Yes but also a bit irritating. The train is only for necessary travels and that 10 times in one travel. “änd you are only allowed to take another train if you make a necessary travel” 

Hi Martinosz and welcome to the NS Community. 

Checking for masks is not a primary task for NS staff but we do expect that our passengers act like adults. Even though, there are indeed cases in which we experience that people do not follow the regulations. In that case people risk a fine and being removed from the train completely. If you have specific trains in which there are passengers that do not use a mask, you can send us a message but, even easier, contact the staff and ask them to intervene. They will act if they find passengers without a mask. 

Reageer