complaints about Intercity Direct

• 20 maart 2018
  • 59 reacties
  • 1471 Bekeken

Toon eerste bericht

59 reacties

Other day same shit. 8:28 train from Rotterdam again cancelled at the very last minute with no reason. If next one runs that will be the usual fight to get inside... haven’t got any single train on time the last 7 rides, quite remarkable ?
Reputatie 7
Badge
Aaah you poor boy. 🙂
@trein-D thank you for the constructive comment. FYI I have hernia and pay 1st class to be able to sit and to work and not being in pain standing. But who am I to complain?
Badge
If you actually have a physical disability, you have a right to sit in all NS trains. There are special seats in each coach that must be given up to the disabled at all times, which is indicated via stickers. This may be enforced by a train manager if you ask them to.
Reputatie 7
Badge
@trein-D thank you for the constructive comment. FYI I have hernia and pay 1st class to be able to sit and to work and not being in pain standing. But who am I to complain?

I am realy sorry. i din´t know that. Are you having verry much pain?:(
In my opinion at this moment stand packed up in a Intercity direct train again. To my opinion it is really not worth the extra payment and still there are too many cancelled trains. Multiple times a week...for me this is not the expected service.

I tried to take the train as early as possible, but due to cancellations i end up standing in the train multiple times a week.
Welcome on this forum reiziger10000. I can understand the frustration, this is not a desirable situation. We can't expand this type of train, so this is the determined train length. There are a few services during the rush hour that are very busy indeed and they will be busy in the near future, so i can't change that. I really hope that canceled trains will not turn up in our schedule anymore. A train earlier or later can make a big difference concerning crowds.
again 3 days of mayhem and utter failure by ns on the hsl line. better to hand over management of the hsl line to another company.

currently stuck in a train that has heen standing still for 25 min. no message, no coms, nothing. lack of communication, lack of performance.

unfortunately this is a governmental controlled company; in private business managers would have. been sacked long time ago

...and the “ignorent” customer can only use this forum or wait for ages...

and now i need to fill in stupid forms to recoup my money. if you are customer friendly you do this automatically. you can see my checkin time as well as my checkout. and you know i have purchased a supplement. get it done automatically!! these forms are merely a hurdle to ensure customers to not claim money.

get yourself organized.
again 3 days of mayhem and utter failure by ns on the hsl line. better to hand over management of the hsl line to another company.

currently stuck in a train that has heen standing still for 25 min. no message, no coms, nothing. lack of communication, lack of performance.

unfortunately this is a governmental controlled company; in private business managers would have. been sacked long time ago

and now i need to fill in stupid forms to recoup my money. if you are customer friendly you do this automatically. you can see my checkin time as well as my checkout. and you know i have purchased a supplement. get it done automatically!! these forms are merely a hurdle to ensure customers to not claim money.

get yourself organized.again 3 days of mayhem and utter failure by ns on the hsl line. better to hand over management of the hsl line to another company.

get yourself organized.

You are so right. I once had a delay on the German IC train. Immediately after the message (yes, they DID communicate it to the passengers) that the train would be delayed due to an accident that happened at Bielefeld station, the train personnel came in and started handing out coupons and vouchers to compensate us for the delay. The staff from the train restaurant came in after them, handing out drinks and cakes to all of us as an apology. Well... still waiting to see this happen on a Dutch train...

Reageer