Hallo, complaint NS employee

• 16 augustus 2017
  • 17 reacties
  • 338 Bekeken

I only want to greet Mr. CHECKER (NS Worker) who is working at train to Almere Centrum leaving Amsterdam at 23:08 from platform 13b.
This is one unbelievable person. He had time to explain he is THE BOSS and he did not allowed to travel me and two younger boys aroun 15 till18 years old. I mention again he had 20 seconds for showing his ego and we 30 minutes for "enjoying" NS SERVICES at this harmonic hours . :))
But what I wanted... The point is this: If you can, please, find and greet this man I think it was a man otherwise worker from me. Thanks to him tomorrow I will have no money cause I use know money for toilet and food from supermarket. Yahaaaa.... And I spent a time to make an account too...
HASTA LUEGO AMIGOS
Korbačik

This topic has been closed for comments

17 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Did you have three valid tickets? The common languages here are Dutch and English. These abbreviations are not appreciated. In the case you have arguments, there is no need to use this kind of language.
Badge +3
Welcome Korbačik!

What a load of compliments on this travelers forum to the incredible Dr Checker (as seen on TV, ro some other internet thing)

Thank you so much! Sometimes, NS even have elves to help you.

You came to the right place. We can help you out with facts (ý cuentos).

If you have no money tomorrow, that is a sad loss. Good luck and thanks for the laugh!

Hasta pronto tambien. I think you have something to complain?

Please go on, because you started right!
Lol thank you heh...you make me better evening heh
Thee valide tickets? Probably not.. I recommend a 50 euro fine + ... 😉
Jou jou jou
Hallo Sir,
Ig is absolutely not going about the money. That was a joke. I forgot there a mention marks to put. I only want to let people know about the karma. It is a forum or not. By the way now I travel 1:44 hours instead 0:39 hours :)) that's a good deal.... isn't it? Hhhhhehhheh
I have an abonnement ...hhheh I can travel wherever however...1st class of course( by the way)
Reputatie 7
Badge
Are you a troll?
Reputatie 2
'I forgot there a mention mark to put.' Someone is speaking English with a Dutch word order...... Hèhèhèhè....?
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Ik reageerde al:

The common languages here are Dutch AND English. Te subtiel, merk ik.;-)
Mr. Thom WHY DON'T YOU GET A REAL JOB. Stop blogging you are not good at it at all 🙂
Reputatie 3
Not sure what Korbacik's intentions are (perhaps he should find some), but I propose we no longer react to this topic.
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Mr. Thom WHY DON'T YOU GET A REAL JOB. Stop blogging you are not good at it at all :)

An electronic hero is reacting, great!

Voortaan gewoon een kaartje kopen. En verder: Hup, plassen en naar bed. 😉
Reputatie 7
Badge

An electronic hero is reacting, great!

Voortaan gewoon een kaartje kopen. En verder: Hup, plassen en naar bed. ;-)

Precies.
You are just showing how poor Dutch people are mentally. No education at all....hh and want to be famous with two official languages. You don't know your native as.hol.s 🙂
Reputatie 7
Badge
You are just showing how poor Dutch people are mentally. No education at all....hh and want to be famous with two official languages. You don't know your native as.hol.s :)

Hey bro. You are verry annoying right now.
I cannot be your bro. Use it to someone else. DON'T REPLY! Noone wants your opinion
Reputatie 7
Badge
Bla bla bla.

Whatever.