beantwoord

IPhones left on train

• 8 februari 2019
  • 4 reacties
  • 114 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 1 reactie
Hi - I left two Iphones on the 17:33 leaving Den Haag Centraal. I registered the phones as lost with the find my Iphone app and registered them lost on the NS site. I can see the phones are in Zwolle (looks like in the depot there maybe) Is there anyway I can get in touch with someone at NS there to see if I can get them back? Any help / advice would be appreciated - Thanks
icon

Beste antwoord door Danny NS 8 februari 2019, 20:31

Hi Mac70 and welcome on the NS Community!

I would like to ask you to call us at: +31 (0) 30 751 51 55. We can then check whether your telephones has been found by us.

I hope you have your phones back soon!
Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Hi Mac70 and welcome on the NS Community!

I would like to ask you to call us at: +31 (0) 30 751 51 55. We can then check whether your telephones has been found by us.

I hope you have your phones back soon!
Badge +3
You can also use www.ns.nl/registratie-ketendienst/verlorenvoorwerpen (sorry, no English version for that page) to register your lost goods.

You will receive an e-mail when there is a match, and can retreive your phones at the location for 3 of 5 days (probably at the Tickets & Service desk in Zwolle).

After that, they will be sent to the central lost&found and you can have them shipped back to you for a standard fee of €15 (per item?).
A big thank you to Danny and Robert and the NS team in general. I received excellent support from the NS team after the leads I received in this topic. I managed to recover my phones and had a mini adventure Amsterdam to Zwolle on the train with my 3 year old daughter on Saturday morning. Thanks again!! Great support!!
That's great 🙂 Thank you for letting us know!

Reageer