beantwoord

lost a yellow backpack in the train

• 7 oktober 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 52 Bekeken

On Saturday night, September 14 I lost a yellow backpack in the train. It was on the upper shelf. The train was from Schiphol to Amsterdam Centraal. I came back to Amsterdam Centraal just 20 minutes after I left the train, to try find it. The person at the customer service said he “couldn’t do anything” and that “I’d have to wait for the next day and check the lost and found”. Well, it’s been almost one month now, and nothing... Inside there were valuable things, but there were also things that has value only to me: car keys, medicine, glasses, house keys, etc. There was a paper with my email and phone number. So I guess it’s pretty easy to reach me.
icon

Beste antwoord door Maxime NS 7 oktober 2019, 12:55

Hello André Fernandes, welcome to the NS Community.

I am sorry that is has been this long and you have not yet had your backpack returned to you. You did file a form? Assuming that your backpack was not taken by someone else, I would also think that is would not be hard to get it back. If lost and found can't help you then I am afraid I can't either.
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Hello André Fernandes, welcome to the NS Community.

I am sorry that is has been this long and you have not yet had your backpack returned to you. You did file a form? Assuming that your backpack was not taken by someone else, I would also think that is would not be hard to get it back. If lost and found can't help you then I am afraid I can't either.

Reageer