beantwoord

Why is the WIFI always so bad from Utrecht to the south?

• 15 juni 2018
  • 2 reacties
  • 80 Bekeken

I regularly travel from Den Haag to Weert and/or Maastricht.
the WiFi in the train between Den Haag and Utrecht is always excellent and I can work with my laptop on a number of things.
but from Utrecht heading south it is frequently the same issue whereby the WiFi is limited and I cannot log into any applications.
i know that issues can occur but this is such a frequently re-occurring pattern that it cannot be issues on the day, but more of a structural problem. Can this be looked at pls? If the WiFi was as good as it is from Den Haag then I would be very happy.
many thanks
icon

Beste antwoord door Erryt NS 15 juni 2018, 19:55

Hello PCOTTER34, welcome to the NS Community,

Although we do get complaints about this, it does not seem to be a structural problem. We often get these complaints from travelers that are traveling during rush hour. Then you share the connection with more people than during off-peak hours. Still I want to thank you for your complaint and I hope that you notice some improvement soon on this route.
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Hello PCOTTER34, welcome to the NS Community,

Although we do get complaints about this, it does not seem to be a structural problem. We often get these complaints from travelers that are traveling during rush hour. Then you share the connection with more people than during off-peak hours. Still I want to thank you for your complaint and I hope that you notice some improvement soon on this route.
Thanks for your response. It definitely makes sense that the more people who are on the train the weaker the signal. But I left Utrecht at 15:33 so it certainly wasn’t rush hour.

Reageer