beantwoord

about refund

• 12 mei 2015
  • 3 reacties
  • 190 Bekeken

Hi. I am a student temporarily living and studying in the Netherlands. On May 1, 2015 I was traveling by train from Hengelo to Dusseldorf airport with tickets bought from NS. I had to change train in Arnhem, but it was announced, that the train would leave from Emerich (instead of leaving from Arnhem at 17:37) and busses would deliver the passengers to Emerich. In addition, passengers were told, that busses would only leave to Emerich, when they got full. I waited for more than 1 hour, but busses did not appear. I had a flight to Vienna from Dusseldorf airport at 21:15. At 18:55 busses were still not in Arnhem. I would deffinitely be late for the flight, if I waited more, therefore, having no other opportunity left, I had to take a taxi from Arnhem to Dusseldorf airport. It costed me 120 Euros. And still I could hardly be on time for the flight. I would like to request the refund of the expences. I have already tried to mail NS international. but no reply followed. If there is any official procedure that I have to follow, please, inform me. Regards, Keti
icon

Beste antwoord door Thijs2 12 mei 2015, 17:28

Because your request is about an international ticket I advise you to contact NS international about this.
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Because your request is about an international ticket I advise you to contact NS international about this.
The international train from Arnhem to Dusseldorf at 1 may
to was leaving Arnhem with 15 minutes delay.
I was standing there for more than an hour waiting for busses and representatives from NS were also there to support us, so that's not true.

and I've tried to contact NS international per e-mail, but no response.

Reageer