beantwoord

Altijd Vrij to Brussel airport?

• 30 april 2017
  • 3 reacties
  • 162 Bekeken

I want to go to Brussels airport from Eindhoven and I have an Altijd vrij subscription. My question is it possible to travel on this subscription to airport from NL or do I have to buy a separate train ticket ?
Thanks!
Raj
icon

Beste antwoord door Thom 1 mei 2017, 00:17

Go to www.nsinternational.nl , buy an e-ticket from Eindhoven to Brussels Airport and fill in a reduction of 100 percent in the Netherlands. You have to pay for the Belgian part. Take your AltijdVrij with you, as a proof for your reduction. There is no need to check out or -in.
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 3
The subscription is valid on the Dutch part of the route only, so you'll need a ticket from the border further on. Since you won't be able to check out with your subscription (which isn't necessarily a bad thing in your case) you can get yourself a ticket to 'Roosendaal Grens' (the dutch belgian border)with 100% discount at the machine at the station.
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Go to www.nsinternational.nl , buy an e-ticket from Eindhoven to Brussels Airport and fill in a reduction of 100 percent in the Netherlands. You have to pay for the Belgian part. Take your AltijdVrij with you, as a proof for your reduction. There is no need to check out or -in.
Thank you very much guys! The answer is clear to me 🙂

Reageer