beantwoord

Eurostar to Rotterdam Centraal

• 4 juni 2018
  • 2 reacties
  • 138 Bekeken

Hello. My parents are now taking eurostar to rotterdam centraal from london.

I’ve got 2 questions

1) the ticket is to Rotterdam Centraal. Can they travel to Schiedam Centrum with that ticket?

2) where could I find update of the train? (Delay, expected arrival time etc)

Many thanks in advance.
icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 4 juni 2018, 20:05

Good evening Mtsk!

You've got two questions, I have two answers for you! :)

1. The Eurostar ticket is solely valid until Rotterdam Central. For the extra trip from Rotterdam to Schiedam your parents will need an extra ticket.

2. You can find the travel planner for international journey's here. You can plan the trip that your parents are taking to see how late they're supposed to arrive and if they have any delays et cetera. You could also download the NS International app as an alternative. In that app you can search a specific trip and save that trip. If any changes were to happen with that trip, you'll get a notification.
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Good evening Mtsk!

You've got two questions, I have two answers for you! :)

1. The Eurostar ticket is solely valid until Rotterdam Central. For the extra trip from Rotterdam to Schiedam your parents will need an extra ticket.

2. You can find the travel planner for international journey's here. You can plan the trip that your parents are taking to see how late they're supposed to arrive and if they have any delays et cetera. You could also download the NS International app as an alternative. In that app you can search a specific trip and save that trip. If any changes were to happen with that trip, you'll get a notification.
thanks for the answers!

Reageer