beantwoord

I want to buy a ticket from arnhem to amsterdam from germany

Hello, i hope english is allowed here. I want to make a day trip to Amsterdam. I live in Bochum (
North Rhine Westphalia and its about 230 kilometres to amsterdam from there). In Germany i have a monthly paid card that allows me to travel to arnhem every time cuz its in the vrr area. Because of that i want to buy a ticket from arnhem centraal to amsterdam centraal cuz its cheaper and not so stressful like with the german train. The problem is that i cant buy a ticket from germany. I cant pay with paypal, credit card or with my bank. My bank is comdirect. Is there any possible to buy the tickets without buying an ov chipkaart. Is it possible to buy the tickets in arnhem for example with my comdirect card. And can i get the tickets for 16,80 there too.

Thank you for your help
icon

Beste antwoord door klant_Jac 9 april 2018, 22:46

Bekijk origineel

18 reacties

Reputatie 4
https://www.nsinternational.nl accepts credit card and you can buy tickets Arnhem-Amsterdam there. You can indeed also buy a disposable ticket at Arnhem station, either from the ticket counter or the machine. But I would go for the discount tickets suggested my Momo. It's slightly more cumbersome to purchase them, but they are MUCH cheaper and it saves you a stressful rush to the ticket counter at Arnhem.
Reputatie 7
Badge

Reputatie 7
Badge +3
The websites it selves don't the option to translate, but you can try Bing or Google translate.
The tickets can be used until june 30 except on Kingsday (april 27).

This sites? Can i translate it into english or german. Also there is marked that i only can use it on 30 of june or ist it wrong
Reputatie 7
Badge +3
Yes, returntickets are only valid for one day, that 's why I also posted the link to the offer for 2 single tickets in case the return trip will be on a different day.
Reputatie 7
Badge +3
Returntickets are only valid for one day.
Reputatie 7
Badge +3
If you also need to return from Amsterdam to Arnhem by train there may be other options than buying the tickets directly from NS

The website Actievandedag.nl has a return ticket for €19, but you can only travel during off-peak hours (you are not allowed to be on the train during peak hours). During weekends you can travel all day.
https://www.actievandedag.nl/actie-aanbieding/12-03-2018-trein-dag-dalurenkaart

And Vakantieveilingen.nl has an offer for 2 single tickets for €24 (so €12 per ticket). With these you can travel after 9.00 until 4.00 the next day, so almost all day. Also all day during weekends. With these it is possible to return on a different day if you want to spend the night in Amsterdam.
https://www.vakantieveilingen.nl/winstpakker.html

Both these offers can be payed using credit card or PayPal, so no dutch bank account needed.
Reputatie 7
Badge +3
The machine accepts euro coins, the Reisezentrum euro coins and euro notes.
So i can pay with cash in the service center or machine?
So euro coins are cash?
www.bahn.de isnt so good. It costs 20 euro and also there is no good route so that i arrive in bochum to a good time
Reputatie 7
Not bitcoins, euro coins.
Badge +3
Coins means Hartgeld, Kleingeld, gegenuber Banknote oder Geldscheine.

www.bahn.de internet tickets should work, oder?

Maybe Thom or some other international traveller can inform you :?

Oder versuche mal hier...
Is coins bitcoin?
Sry for the question
Reputatie 7
Badge +3
The price is the same as via internet plus 1 Euro.
Reputatie 7
Badge +3
The ticket machines also accept coins but no banknotes like in Germany. At the ticket windows they also accept banknotes. Whether you can pay with a German bankcard I'm not sure.
Only credit card? And how much is it there
Reputatie 7
Badge +3
Buying a ticket in Germany is only possible if you have a Dutch bank account. The best option is to buy it in Arnhem at a ticket machine or at a ticket window. You can pay there with a credit card.

Reageer