beantwoord

Is that NS will not use the s-Hertogenbosch Mönchengladbach to Frankfurt anymore?

• 8 September 2022
  • 5 reacties
  • 169 Bekeken

As in the photo, I see that there are no more ICE 151 / 153 / 155 / 157 / 159 after 9 Sep. Is that this route will not be used anymore?

icon

Beste antwoord door Eberkhout 8 September 2022, 10:10

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

Tmorrow 9/9 is a strikeday-no trains at all probably, as situation looks now.
THis route is only when there are works on the main line via Arnhem-though these works are very often and sometimes last long. So yes, it is very well possible the trains go back to normal route after it.

On bahn.com -german railways, its often better to check for all this.

I just read:

Adjusted ICE timetable

Due to technical problems, 1 ICE per day vv is running an adjusted timetable.

From 10 September to 16 October

- ICE 125 runs Amsterdam - Düsseldorf
- ICE 124 runs Düsseldorf - Amsterdam

You can check what this means for your trip in our travel planner and in the NS International App. Travelers to Cologne and Frankfurt will change in Düsseldorf. The extra travel time for these destinations is between 20 and 40 minutes. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

On 9 september there are no trains in the Netherlands because of the strike.

Reputatie 5

Yes, there are works between Arnhem and Oberhausen up till tomorrow and ICEs are being diverted over 's-Hertogenbosch and Moenchengladbach (with temporary train numbers in the 15X range). After the 9th ICEs will revert back to their normal route (via Arnhem, Oberhausen and Duisburg) (train numbers in the 12X range).

Thanks all! I thought ICE 15X is also a regular train service. Now I know that ICE 15X is just a temporary train when there are works between Arnhem and Oberhausen.

Reageer