beantwoord

Lost email ticket / confirmation

• 8 mei 2020
  • 2 reacties
  • 58 Bekeken

Hi,

This is random. 

I bought a return ticket from Amsterdam to Hamburg for June to go on a stag weekend. Of course this is now probably not happening.

I decided to look into getting a refund but I cannot find the email containing the confirmation or ticket.

It’s in my diary and the money came out of my bank account so I know I booked it but I simply can’t find the email. And I don’t lose things so this is driving me insane ;p

(It’s not in MyNS either as I’m not sure I was registered with MyNS when I booked it (in January)).

Do I simply call Customer Service and wait on hold for hours…? :(

Thanks!

icon

Beste antwoord door Danny NS 8 mei 2020, 12:40

Hi SimonF welcome to the NS Community!

I have to advise you to contact the customer service. That is the only place where we can help you with this case.

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Hi SimonF welcome to the NS Community!

I have to advise you to contact the customer service. That is the only place where we can help you with this case.

Reputatie 5
Badge

You bought it from WHO? ONly the original seller (which does not need to be NS-intern. at all) can advise you and organise refund or rebooking. As such afaik, INTern. tickets do not appear at all in mijnNS. You should have at least some mail or paper rpint of it on which it to be found womewhere.

Reageer