beantwoord

Pure scandal

• 13 maart 2016
  • 5 reacties
  • 312 Bekeken

I took this afternoon the train from den hash to Brussels at 15 43 ..I m nos six hours later in ...Antwerpen,,,,, train has stop I'd Rotterdam where we stayed for one hour without any explanation. We were together with a Thalys. Between us during such tile a train drive to rososendael.... No information for ur. After one hour we received the instruction to take busses to Dordrecht. Thalys and Benelux train s passengers were to bus stop .... There was no bus! We were advice to train were running again.. We rushed back to the train that..were gone!,,, new advice to go to busses...one bus for 600 hundred persons.... New advice to take a train to Vlissingen at 18 11... Hundreds of angry persons on the Perron to eat that the train was not running..back to bus where finally I did took a bus to..Dordrecht...than after half an hour a new train to...rososendael..than after 20 minutes wait. A train to Antwerparrival at 20 15.... Train to Brussels did not run I m waiting to have the train of 20 40 to Brussels!, this is a pure scandal from the Dutch train leaving hundreds of people without information, having train running without their passengers, not informing people of potential solution not giving any information at all having very unfriendly employees in the station.... This is totally unacceptable. This company should be closed because it is the worst in the world! And for the record I tried to take a train from Amsterdam airport to Brussels on Saturday 5 March train did not run! This is the worst company in the world
icon

Beste antwoord door Miriam NS 14 maart 2016, 11:50

Dear Regine audiart. Welcome to the service forum.
I'm sorry to read this and I can understand your frustration, especially when there is no information. I see that the delay is caused by a fire alarm at Rotterdam Central station. What i would advice you to do is file a request for restitution for the delay. Via this link you can find more information about this: Refund for delays
Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Left den Haag at 15 43 arriving in Brussels in 20 minutes... Not a single information for ns personnel not a single glad of wate offers during this painful trip..lots of kids and old persons left without any assistance
Dear Regine audiart. Welcome to the service forum.
I'm sorry to read this and I can understand your frustration, especially when there is no information. I see that the delay is caused by a fire alarm at Rotterdam Central station. What i would advice you to do is file a request for restitution for the delay. Via this link you can find more information about this: Refund for delays
This is not a valid excuse. If the fire was major the train to rosendaal would not have the opportunity to go through the tunnel. Neither the two train that left without most of their passengers
And according to a proper bop train would have been evacuated in a certain order taking into account the number of buses. In present station some trains did run other did not but all passengers were left during hours without any assistance any information not even some water during the six hours. We reached our destination thanks to the Belgian train company. Unfortunately some French passengers missed their later connection and I together with other passengers had to find solution for them via my own internet connection....ns behavior is totally unacceptable. Your company hurt its clients hurt tourism in the Netherlands hurt other companies such as Klm...and guy this is the third time I m facing huge issue with ns....and never proper information or solution have been proposed. I love never flight KLM anymore because of ns complete incapacity to run properly. Service train. Ns should be prevent to have any control on international train connection because it does not have the capability to run it and employee at least in Rotterdam are just unfriendly and not competent to respond to the situation
I understand your frustration Regine and believe me when i say we would like to let our trains ride. But sometimes there are external factors that have a big influence. To arrange buses is often complicated during the rush hours. I'm sorry to read that my collegues were unfriendly. That is not how we want to see this, but i do think that they had no more information at that time. The fire department and police had to give green light for train traffic, so we were entirely dependent on the authorities.
To arrange buses is often complicated during the rush hours.
It was on a Sunday afternoon.

Reageer