beantwoord

Account Maken

• 12 maart 2018
  • 4 reacties
  • 90 Bekeken

Hello,

I would like to create an account "MIjn NS", however I keep on getting the below message :

Er is een fout opgetreden
We kunnen u door een technisch probleem op dit moment geen toegang geven tot Mijn NS, probeer het later nog eens of neem contact op met de klantenservice.

Can you please hep me with this?

Regards,

Gabriela Marulea
icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 26 maart 2018, 21:19

Update: I still haven't received a private message, so I'm assuming you have already contacted our Customer Service via other means, Gabriela Marulea.

If further assistance is still required however, feel free to contact our Customer Service after all. The fasted contact methods are via 030-7515155, Twitter or Facebook.
Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge
You can cal the NS service on this number 030 751 51 55. Or you can wait here for a moderator to help you.
Good afternoon Gabriela Marulea and welcome to the NS Serviceforum!

I'm sorry to read you're having issues with the creation of a Mijn NS account! If you haven't yet contacted our Customer Service, I can take a look for you as well! If that's the case, you can send me a private message (click on my name, button 'stuur bericht') with your full name, zip code, house number, date of birth, OV-chipcard number and e-mail address!
Update: I haven't received a private message yet from you, Gabriela Marulea! Do you still need assistance, or have you already contacted our Customer Service via different methods?
Update: I still haven't received a private message, so I'm assuming you have already contacted our Customer Service via other means, Gabriela Marulea.

If further assistance is still required however, feel free to contact our Customer Service after all. The fasted contact methods are via 030-7515155, Twitter or Facebook.

Reageer