beantwoord

Cannot find my travel history anymore

• 4 januari 2016
  • 5 reacties
  • 136 Bekeken

Hello. I used to download my train travel history from my NS and it worked well. Last month, I registered an OV-chipcard account in order to check bus record as well.

However, today when I logged on my NS account, I found it was impossible to find my travel history anymore. I don't know the reason. Is it anything to do with my OV-chipcard account?

The OV account only has the record from last month. I need the train travel history from July. How am I able to find my travel history?

Thank you!
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian NS 4 januari 2016, 17:23

Hi Jenna0330,

Welkom to the NS Serviceforum. I think there is a expired OV-chipcard in your Mijn NS account. When you remove that card at 'Mijn Producten', you can see the travel details from the other OV-chipcards.
Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Hi Jenna0330,

Welkom to the NS Serviceforum. I think there is a expired OV-chipcard in your Mijn NS account. When you remove that card at 'Mijn Producten', you can see the travel details from the other OV-chipcards.
Thank you for your help. I just checked and there is one card expired on Oct. 26.

Is it possible for me to download the travel history of the expired card? I just started using the new card after the old card expired. However I need the my travel history from this July.

Thank you.

Hi Jenna0330,

Hi Jenna0330,

You have known for ages about this bug, when will it finally be fixed? Your "workaround" won't help people that need to view the the travel history of their expired cards for declarations et cetera.
Hi Jenna. We indeed heard this problem before. Because of that, my colleagues would like to do some research. Could you give me your full name and card number? You can send me this per private message, by clicking on my name and 'Stuur bericht'. Thanks in advance!

For now. please remove the expired card. If you go to the expired card, is it possible for you to see the travel history? You should be able to make a PDF or Excel file for the last 18 months.
Hi Jenna. We indeed heard this problem before. Because of that, my colleagues would like to do some research. Could you give me your full name and card number? You can send me this per private message, by clicking on my name and 'Stuur bericht'. Thanks in advance!

For now. please remove the expired card. If you go to the expired card, is it possible for you to see the travel history? You should be able to make a PDF or Excel file for the last 18 months.

Thanks. I have already sent you a private message.

Reageer