beantwoord

Change bank account in Mijn NS

Hi! I need to change the bank account linked to Mijn NS, but I can not find the option to do this on the website. How can I do it?
icon

Beste antwoord door Thomas NS 1 februari 2017, 21:44

Hello danielahp, and welcome to the NS Serviceforum.

When you log in to your MijnNSaccount and you go to 'Mijn Producten' in the left option menu. Then, at the bottom, you'll find the option 'aanpassen of uitbreiden'. If you click on this button, you'll see your contract details. Next to your bankaccount number, there is the option 'Wijzigen'. If you click on this, you can change your bank account yourself.
Bekijk origineel

16 reacties

Reputatie 6
Hello danielahp, and welcome to the NS Serviceforum.

When you log in to your MijnNSaccount and you go to 'Mijn Producten' in the left option menu. Then, at the bottom, you'll find the option 'aanpassen of uitbreiden'. If you click on this button, you'll see your contract details. Next to your bankaccount number, there is the option 'Wijzigen'. If you click on this, you can change your bank account yourself.
Great! Thanks 🙂
Hello.

This page does not seem to work anymore? There is no Wijzigen option shown.
Are you using a regular season ticket or a NS Flex season ticket?
@Jouke NS I have a Dal Voordeel subscription. I am not sure about the regular vs flex distinction. When I click on "Aanpassen of uitbreiden" I get to a screen with absolutely no option to change anything.
Hi Simon,

Are you the current bank account holder? If not you'll get no option to change the bank account via your Mijn NS account. Only the current bank account holder gets that option in his/her Mijn NS account.
Badge +3
For NS Flex, the IBAN can be changed straight from the homepage/dashboard. Click 'Bekijk en wijzig abonnement'. No need to select a product/subscription and choose 'Aanpassen of uitbreiden'.

The screen you get is a bit misleading, because it only shows your current IBAN. But if you proceed to iDeal and use any other IBAN (to pay € 0,01), that number will be used from then on for auto-debit.

The words 'dit nieuwe bankrekeningnummer' should read 'another (een ander) bankrekeningnummer'. This change request was forwarded to the developers, and will be more clear soon.

Non-Flex (classic) screenshot:

Flex screenshot:

Followed by:

For the use of NS Flex the bank account holder and cardholder can only be the same person. They can not be different persons. Which is why I am guessing this concerns a regular Dal Voordeel 🙂With a regular Dal Voordeel someone else can pay for your product. So that person is the account holder and the other person is the card holder. The card holder can not change the bank account. Only the account holder can.
Badge +3
See my previous post, I added some screenshots for both Flex and Classic subscriptions.
@Denice NS indeed I am not the owner of the account. My goal is to use my own account. Should the owner of the bank account connect to his ns.nl account in order to change my ns.nl linked iban?
@Robert B thanks for the detailed answer. I think as Denis inferred that I have a regular Dal Voordel.

When I click 'aanpassen of uitbreiden' I get the following screen on which there is nothing I can interact with (and to be honest it is a bit confusing):

Badge +3
As long as you can login to Mijn NS, you should be able to change the IBAN.

The only exeption is when your subscription was ordered in your name by somebody else (either a family member or parent).

Oh, I just now see your screenshot and find it strange that the 'Aanpassen of uitbreiden' option is missing. Is there no way to scroll down?

I think you have the 'full package' so there's nothing left to change or add/extend... (except of course your IBAN). Please contact customer service.
@Robert B the 'Aanpassen of uitbreiden' option is on the previous screen. This is the screen I get when I click on 'Aanpassen of uitbreiden'
Badge +3
Should the owner of the bank account connect to his ns.nl account in order to change my ns.nl linked iban?
Yes, this person should contact NS for this change.
Badge +3
This is really strange! This is what you should see:

Who initially ordered the subscription for you? I see the 'Klassewissel' option is also missing.
Badge +3
Update: When you have NS Flex, the Mijn Producten section above should show up empty.

This is normal. Your card should be listed, though.

Reageer