beantwoord

Changing bank details

• 25 May 2022
  • 4 reacties
  • 1920 Bekeken

I’m not sure if the website is down, but I’m unable to find how to change my personal details on MijnNS. My ING bank account (which is linked to MyNS from when I first set it up years ago) has been closed because I relocated to the UK, so I’ve been asked to provide different bank details. Everytime I try to log in to my NS to then go on to change my settings, I don’t seem to find the actual page to change it.

Apologies if I’m being thick and really not seeing it, but any help would be really really appreciated! Thank you in advance :)

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 25 May 2022, 05:39

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Badge +3

You should be able to change your bank account by going to My products and then Change bank account. This can only be done on the website, not in the app.

Good afternoon MichaelMoosh33 and welcome to the NS Community.

For most subscriptions you can change your bank account in Mijn NS, as Tochjo already explained. For situations where this is not possible (for example if you’re changing to a bank account that does not support iDeal), you can contact our customer service.

Good morning, I have an NS account and I would like to modify the bank details. the site tells me that I am not the owner of the account and that I must ask the owner. but I am the holder of the NS account. my dad is the bank account holder. so my question is: how to change these bank details for my product

Hi oriane, welcome to our NS Community. It's best to get in touch with our customer service to see where it went wrong linking your account correctly.

Reageer