beantwoord

Correction fee

• 19 April 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 68 Bekeken

Hi, I took a train on 4th of April to go to the eindhoven central station(start from leeuwarden) but I did check-in twice so it recorded as a check-out. And I was fined because of the correction fee for journey without check-in. I’m not the one who does not check in. I just did it twice. I’m a student and a foreigner and I didn’ fully understand the ns system yet. It was misunderstanding. I don’t think this fine is fair.

icon

Beste antwoord door mrfreeze 19 April 2023, 11:33

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Hi, I took a train on 4th of April to go to the eindhoven central station(start from leeuwarden) but I did check-in twice so it recorded as a check-out. And I was fined because of the correction fee for journey without check-in. I’m not the one who does not check in. I just did it twice. I’m a student and a foreigner and I didn’ fully understand the ns system yet. It was misunderstanding. I don’t think this fine is fair.

You checked in and out, checking in twice is not possible.

You didn't pay for your trip, so the correction fee is correct.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

The fee is correct, but you should contact Customer Service. They might be able to help you out. You can reach them by phone (030-7515155), chat, Facebook or Twitter.

Reageer