beantwoord

Downloading travel history in NS business card

• 11 november 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 89 Bekeken

Hi, so i am going through a problem with my NS business card

in my business card i need to download some specific dates travel history which I made and download them to a seperate excel or pdf sheet like I do it in normal mijnovchipkaart but I cannot seemt to do anything there is only one option download excel sheet which actually downloads the entire history of the selected period

Is there anyone who can help me

Regards

Waleed

icon

Beste antwoord door Maxime NS 12 november 2019, 20:27

Before the invoice has been made you can mark each trip as one of three categories. If you do so then you should be able to sort on that categorie in the Excel file. 

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Hello Waleed, Welcome at our community,

Do you also have a Mijn NS account? There you can make a summary of the journeys. 

Hello Waleed, Welcome at our community,

Do you also have a Mijn NS account? There you can make a summary of the journeys. 

Hi thanks for your answer but I already have an account and it's my business card so I use NS Zakelikj account and still I cannot download the specific travel history only the entire history which I dont need actually

Before the invoice has been made you can mark each trip as one of three categories. If you do so then you should be able to sort on that categorie in the Excel file. 

Reageer