beantwoord

invoice

• 8 March 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 66 Bekeken

Good morning!  I think there is a mistake when my NS invoice.  I had already settled and had already paid my old invoice.  The amount had already been deducted from my personal account and even so it appears as late payment.  I've been using the card putting credits and I'm spending practically triple the normal amount.  It doesn't make any sense if I was in debt and was using the card doing top up practically every day.  Only in these last 5 days I've already spent around 150 euros on top up.  Completely unfair what is happening.  I would like my card to be released because I have already made the payment and I believe that there is a bug in your system in this case.

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 8 March 2023, 08:51

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Hi Charleston Moreira,

If you receive invoices, it means you have NS Flex. With NS Flex it's pointless to top up your card, because that balance is never used. All your costs are billed monthly and deducted from your bank account.

You should contact customer service by phone (+31 (0) 30-7515155), chat, Facebook or Twitter.

Badge +3

This community is meant as a place where travellers can be helped by other travellers. We are not NS employees and cannot help you with your problem.

You should contact customer service directly. This can be done by phone; they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook.

Reageer