beantwoord

Journey Details not reflected in MijnNS

• 2 februari 2021
  • 10 reacties
  • 242 Bekeken

I travelled from Beverwijk to Hoofddorp and returned to Beverwijk on 25th January,2021. But MijnNS app and website does not show the journey details even after 1 week. 

In my ovchipkaart login I can see the journey details but the journey fares are missing there.

Every time I called service desk I was asked to wait and watch.

I need to submit the journey details with journey fare to my employer.

Can any one help?

Thanks,

Arindam

icon

Beste antwoord door Mark NS 3 februari 2021, 10:19

Hi Arindam, welcome to the NS Community. 

Do you travel with NS Flex? It can take some time before journeys made with different transporters then NS are being processed and become visible in Mijn NS. If the journeys are visible in your OV-chipcard account, then they also should become visible in Mijn NS at some point, but sadly there is no option to speed this process up.  

Bekijk origineel

10 reacties

Hi Arindam, welcome to the NS Community. 

Do you travel with NS Flex? It can take some time before journeys made with different transporters then NS are being processed and become visible in Mijn NS. If the journeys are visible in your OV-chipcard account, then they also should become visible in Mijn NS at some point, but sadly there is no option to speed this process up.  

Thanks Mark for your reply.

Yes travelled on NS Flex.

Badge +3

If the journeys show op at ov-chipkaart, they should also be visible (with fare) in Mijn NS the next day, or two days at most.

For NS trains, this should never take more than 72 hours after travel (usually next day). Contact NS to see if they can find something wrong.

Hello Robert, still the issue is not resolved(even after 10 days!!). I have contacted NS customer service 7 times, but none of the persons at service desk could find the issue. So I thought of writing my issue in NS community.

Can you help?

Hi Arindam, as I understand you've travelled on the 25th of January from Beverwijk to Hoofddorp and back again and these transactions are not visible in your My NS-account. You didn't use another OV-chipcard that day? Do you see other travels? When is your invoice due?

Badge +3

I assume journeys that are missing in Mijn NS will not suddenly show up on the monthly invoice :thinking:

I also assume @Arindam is looking at the same card info in Mijn NS and Mijn OV-chip.

10 days is way too much, except for some bus travels which can take up to 6 weeks before they are shown in Mijn OV-chip (and in Mijn NS a day or two later).

Hello Laura and Robert,

I used my personalised ov chipkart on 25th January,2021. I can see the journey details in Ov chipkart login(but the journey fare is missing there). In myNS login neither I can see the journey details nor the fare.

I travelled on bus that day and perfectly checked in and out. The check in and check out details are reflecting in ov-chipkart login.

Thank you.

Ah, I see. If it's the bus, it can take up to three weeks before it's visible in your My NS account unfortunately. This is because we have to get the information from other companies.

Thank @Laura NS for your reply. I will then wait for 3 weeks and come back if not resolved.

Thanks again.

Badge +3

Ah, I see. If it's the bus, it can take up to three weeks before it's visible in your My NS account unfortunately. This is because we have to get the information from other companies.

True and not true.

It can take a while for the bus company to report their transactions to TLS/OV-chipkaart, but once the transactions are known/shown in Mijn OV-chip, NS should process them (calculate the price) overnight or within a day or two. And of course, show them in your NS Flex reishistorie!

So what happened here is that TLS/OV-chip forgot to forward the transactions to NS (in which case they will probably never be billed!), or NS received them correctly but forgot to show them in Mijn NS (in which case they most likely will show up on next your monthly invoice).

We have seen examples of both situations.

Reageer