beantwoord

Mijn NS activation link does not work

• 25 juni 2015
  • 7 reacties
  • 680 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 1 reactie
I've been trying to activate my Mijn NS account for 2 months but it never works. When I receive the email with the link to activate my account I always get an error message when I click on it. I contacted the customer service more than once to ask for help but all they could do was to cancel my details and ask me to try again. I've tried with different browsers at home and at work and with different e-mail addresses but it never works. I decided to try with another name and surname and it worked, but of course I can't use an account with a name which is not mine. I need my name to be stated in the invoices and I also want to link my account to my OV-chipkaart. Is there anyone out there who knows what I could do to solve this problem? I've really tried everything I could. Thank you. I understand Dutch so you can answer in Dutch if you like.
icon

Beste antwoord door Herman NS 26 juni 2015, 09:22

Hello HKoud,

You can send me a private message by clicking my name and 'stuur bericht'. Can you mention your e-mailaddress, your name and your address.
Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Hello HKoud,

You can send me a private message by clicking my name and 'stuur bericht'. Can you mention your e-mailaddress, your name and your address.
Hi Herman,

I have just sent you a message about the same issue.
Problem solved! It took a while but they finally managed to activate the account for me today. 🆒
I too have the same problem. It says invalid activation. I had applied for weekend card this week.
Can you forward the link please
Hi Hemanth akhire. Welcome to the Communiy.

Has the issue been solved yet? If not can you please send me a private message with your name, address and email address? You can send a private message by clicking my name followed by 'stuur bericht'.
Now it is solved. No issues. Thankyou.
Thank you for letting us know 🙂

Reageer