beantwoord

MijnNS infinite redirect and cannot add min persoongegevens

• 15 november 2019
  • 2 reacties
  • 84 Bekeken

Hi, I have had a MijnNS account for a while now but have never been able to properly use it. First of all, every time I log in my webpage goes into a very long redirect loop (tested on Safari, Chrome and Firefox). After that, sometimes the page breaks or I get to the “Welkom bij Mijn NS” page that asks me to fill all information details. I suppose this should be a one time thing - but I have never been able to fill my information.

When I fill everything in correctly on the first page, I get to the second page “Controleren”. All details are correct, but clicking on “Verder” does not do anything, just reloads the page. Again, any browser, laptop or mobile, and I have tried in the course of over a month. Never works.

So I cannot use MijnNS at all. Is there something wrong with my account setup? Can you help me get this so my Mijn NS can be used?

icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 16 november 2019, 11:24

Good morning aleivo and welcome to the NS Community!

I'm sorry to read that you're experiencing these issues with your Mijn NS account. Sadly, it'll be hard for me to pinpoint an exact cause for these issues right now, as we are currently experiencing a malfunction in the Mijn NS systems. If you're experiencing the issues for a longer time already, I doubt that this particular issue is the cause though.

I would recommend contacting our Customer Service early next week, so my colleagues can take a look at your account and see if there are any issues. You can contact us by phone (030-7515155), via Twitter and Facebook, or you can start a chat conversation (top right option).

Before you contact them, I do want to ask if you have any firewalls or other programs active that might be blocking certain connections? I have had certain cases where a similar issue is being experienced, which eventually was caused by a firewall of some kind, which blocked the transfer of data of the last step. If this is the case for you as well, that might just be your solution already.

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Good morning aleivo and welcome to the NS Community!

I'm sorry to read that you're experiencing these issues with your Mijn NS account. Sadly, it'll be hard for me to pinpoint an exact cause for these issues right now, as we are currently experiencing a malfunction in the Mijn NS systems. If you're experiencing the issues for a longer time already, I doubt that this particular issue is the cause though.

I would recommend contacting our Customer Service early next week, so my colleagues can take a look at your account and see if there are any issues. You can contact us by phone (030-7515155), via Twitter and Facebook, or you can start a chat conversation (top right option).

Before you contact them, I do want to ask if you have any firewalls or other programs active that might be blocking certain connections? I have had certain cases where a similar issue is being experienced, which eventually was caused by a firewall of some kind, which blocked the transfer of data of the last step. If this is the case for you as well, that might just be your solution already.

Hi Stijn,

Good question. I don’t have any extra firewalls on my Mac or mobile devices, and I have tested this from my home network and other public networks across the world. A firewall can’t be the issue. I will contact customer service next week then. Thanks!

-Antti

Reageer