beantwoord

My OV chip card doesn't exist in system

• 1 augustus 2017
  • 3 reacties
  • 126 Bekeken

I am trying to apply for discount through website. And I have entered the right chip card number. But it shows as screenshot.
icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 1 augustus 2017, 15:38

It looks like you're trying to create a My NS account. This is not necessary if you want to buy a subscription, and in fact not the right way to buy a subscription since this cannot be done from within My NS.

To add a discount subscription to your card, you should go to the webshop and order the product from there. If you wish to order the Dal Voordeel subscription, then you can go to this page, click the Add to card button and follow the instructions on the screen. Note that you need to have a Dutch bank account with iDEAL to be able to order a subscription online. If you have a European IBAN account, then you can order a subscription by phone (030-7515155).
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Badge +3
It looks like you're trying to create a My NS account. This is not necessary if you want to buy a subscription, and in fact not the right way to buy a subscription since this cannot be done from within My NS.

To add a discount subscription to your card, you should go to the webshop and order the product from there. If you wish to order the Dal Voordeel subscription, then you can go to this page, click the Add to card button and follow the instructions on the screen. Note that you need to have a Dutch bank account with iDEAL to be able to order a subscription online. If you have a European IBAN account, then you can order a subscription by phone (030-7515155).
Reputatie 7
Hello ShenZhuang and welcome to our NS Serviceforum.

I have deleted your screenshot, since it showed some personal information that should not be on a public forum; for your own privacy of course.
The reason your OV-chipcard might not be recognized is because you have never traveled with NS before, or the OV-chipcard is defective. Have you ever traveled with NS with this card before?
Thank you very much! The link is good. Problem solved.

Reageer