beantwoord

No link "geld terug bij vergeten uitchecken"

• 24 februari 2017
  • 1 reactie
  • 127 Bekeken

I have several times forgoten to check out. My fault. And I am supposed to use a link on Mij NS, to claim the money extra charged.... but It's is NEVER there. It happended to me already 3 times.
I filled a form online, it took more time....the irony is that in the reply, they ask me to use the link next time, pffffff....
Besides, when I checked out twice in the morning by mistake, so the system considers I am checked in...well then I check 9 hours later, from the same station, the system takes it as a check out (see enclosed for clarity). So, if it from the same station, explain to me why I am charged 10euros? for no travel, over 9 hours? :@
Please tell me what to do to avoid all the trouble, and have this "link" on Mij NS.
Gr.
icon

Beste antwoord door Thom 24 februari 2017, 10:57

Just call Customer Service. English is spoken 030 7515155,

When you enter a station with gates check in at the outside and when you check out at the inside. The gates react differently. Don't confuse them.
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Just call Customer Service. English is spoken 030 7515155,
When you enter a station with gates check in at the outside and when you check out at the inside. The gates react differently. Don't confuse them.

Reageer