beantwoord

Not able to login from NS app but able to login from website

• 1 januari 2020
  • 12 reacties
  • 267 Bekeken

I have recently created my NS account. Am able to login to NS website

But when I installed NS app and tried logging in., am not able to login. 

Strange and Weird!!! 

Can someone help me to solve this? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Sanne NS 2 januari 2020, 17:33

Hi van de MTM,

I just read into your case, as Stijn NS and Rizana NS are not working right now. You have tried everything my colleague adviced you. Have you tried the simple solution of deleting it and downloading the app again? Otherwise I could check your account if everything is verified correctly? To do so, could you send me a private message with your initials, last name, date of birth, postal code, house number,  email address and OV chipcard number?

Bekijk origineel

12 reacties

Can you send me a print screen with the error? 

Badge +3

Probably some special character in your password is the problem, like / \ ? & %

If you change your password and use ! it will be accepted.

Probably some special character in your password is the problem, like / \ ? & %

If you change your password and use ! it will be accepted.

I have special characters in my password but not from any of the mentioned above. 

Moreover when creating new password also, it's asking to have one special character

Can you tell/message me what all special characters are allowed in creating password? 

If I knew which exact special characters would be allowed and which give issues I would, but sadly we don’t have an exact list. All I know personally is that an exclamation mark (“!”) does work, as I'm using that in my password as well. I would advice changing your password and only using that as a special character. Hopefully that solves the issue.

If I knew which exact special characters would be allowed and which give issues I would, but sadly we don’t have an exact list. All I know personally is that an exclamation mark (“!”) does work, as I'm using that in my password as well. I would advice changing your password and only using that as a special character. Hopefully that solves the issue.

Nopes, I have changed it adding ! mark in my password. But still not able to login :D
Great Coding Skills of NS app developer I must say (rofl)

You didn't just add another ‘!’ to the password but actually replaced the other special characters, right? It reads a bit like you only did the former. 🙈

If you did infact fully replaced all special characters I honestly don’t know why you're having this issue. The best I can recommend in this case is to use the feedback option in the App itself to directly get into contact with the App developers.

You didn't just add another ‘!’ to the password but actually replaced the other special characters, right? It reads a bit like you only did the former. 🙈

If you did infact fully replaced all special characters I honestly don’t know why you're having this issue. The best I can recommend in this case is to use the feedback option in the App itself to directly get into contact with the App developers.

Ha ha ofcourse I replaced special character with !

It still did not work. Let me try feedback option then.

As far as I read through community for this login issue, I see there is no concrete solution suggested anywhere. Its still open for most of the people who raised in community.

I think NS dont want their customers to use their NS app ;D

Any luck/update on the issue ? Hope you looked at the screenshot

Hi van de MTM,

I just read into your case, as Stijn NS and Rizana NS are not working right now. You have tried everything my colleague adviced you. Have you tried the simple solution of deleting it and downloading the app again? Otherwise I could check your account if everything is verified correctly? To do so, could you send me a private message with your initials, last name, date of birth, postal code, house number,  email address and OV chipcard number?

Hi van de MTM,

Wooaahh... Thanks a lot. Finally it worked after deleting and downloading it again!!! 

Reageer