beantwoord

Problems with displaying the travel history

• 22 maart 2017
  • 1 reactie
  • 94 Bekeken

• Anonymous
  • 0 reacties
Hi!

I have just activeted my NS online account because I wanted to see my past payments related to my travels. Unfortunately, this function is not working in my personal NS account, therefore either if I have an activated account I can not access my travel history. Could anyone help me out with this matter??

Thanks in advance

Davide
icon

Beste antwoord door Thomas NS 22 maart 2017, 18:12

Hello Davide55 and welcome to the NS Serviceforum.

If you are experiencing problems with the display itself, it might be wise to open your MijnNS travel history in another browser. Experience shows that Google Chrome is best for this kind of display.

If the problem is the fact that you don't get any travelhistory at all, then it might have to do with three things.

1. You have not traveled with NS yet (highly unlikely but I'd like to mention it anyway)

2. You have not ticked the box where it asks you to give permission to load your travelhistory. If you click on 'my products' (Mijn Producten) and look at the top right corner, the option should still be available. This is all assuming that you already linked your OVChipcard to your MijnNS account.

3. You have an old OVChipcard linked to this account that has expired. You can remove this card from your account, and all travelhistory should load accordingly.
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Hello Davide55 and welcome to the NS Serviceforum.

If you are experiencing problems with the display itself, it might be wise to open your MijnNS travel history in another browser. Experience shows that Google Chrome is best for this kind of display.

If the problem is the fact that you don't get any travelhistory at all, then it might have to do with three things.
1. You have not traveled with NS yet (highly unlikely but I'd like to mention it anyway)
2. You have not ticked the box where it asks you to give permission to load your travelhistory. If you click on 'my products' (Mijn Producten) and look at the top right corner, the option should still be available. This is all assuming that you already linked your OVChipcard to your MijnNS account.
3. You have an old OVChipcard linked to this account that has expired. You can remove this card from your account, and all travelhistory should load accordingly.

Reageer