date ****) which results in that I can not order
more products (because system says I'm too young). Please
change my name in profile from **** to ****
and birthdate from **** to ****.
Rest data in profile are correct.

Yurii Seleznov
icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 11 februari 2019, 20:41

Good evening Seleznov and welcome to the NS Community!

I think you may have misunderstood the idea of the Community as you wrote your message like an e-mail to our Customer Service. This is a public Community, accessible to anyone (no registration required to read), where the main idea is that users answer questions from other users. I've removed multiple parts of your message due to privacy reasons as well.

For your questions, I would recommend to contact our Customer Service via other, more private, means. You can contact them by phone via 030-7515155, you can send a message via Social Media (Twitter or Facebook, make sure to send a private message) or by starting a chat conversation (this website, top right option).
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Good evening Seleznov and welcome to the NS Community!

I think you may have misunderstood the idea of the Community as you wrote your message like an e-mail to our Customer Service. This is a public Community, accessible to anyone (no registration required to read), where the main idea is that users answer questions from other users. I've removed multiple parts of your message due to privacy reasons as well.

For your questions, I would recommend to contact our Customer Service via other, more private, means. You can contact them by phone via 030-7515155, you can send a message via Social Media (Twitter or Facebook, make sure to send a private message) or by starting a chat conversation (this website, top right option).

Reageer