beantwoord

same email address in two different personal accounts

• 26 augustus 2019
  • 2 reacties
  • 119 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 1 reactie
Time ago I registered my OV chip card (let's call it "card 1") to "my NS" using my usual email address (let's call it "address A") and then, I inserted another alternative email address (let's call it "address B") despite it was not mandatory to insert it.

Now I registered another OV chip card (let's call it "card 2") to another "my NS" using the email "address B" and it was accepted since I received the confirmation email. However, when I use the address B to enter to my NS referred to the card 2, I instead enter to my NS referred to the card 1.

Therefore, now I can enter to my NS referred to the card 1 through the address A and through the address B, but I cannot enter anymore to my NS associated to the card 2.

Can someone help me to associate the address B only to the card 2?
icon

Beste antwoord door Robert B 26 augustus 2019, 18:14

Welcome to the NS Community!

This should be possible through NS Customer Service. See here for contact options.

Phone and Twitter are ususally fastest, otherwise use Chat and keep the session open. You can refer to this topic, of course.
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Badge +3
Welcome to the NS Community!

This should be possible through NS Customer Service. See here for contact options.

Phone and Twitter are ususally fastest, otherwise use Chat and keep the session open. You can refer to this topic, of course.
Thank you very much Robert! I will follow your suggestion!

Reageer