beantwoord

Suddenly my account disappeared

• 12 april 2017
  • 3 reacties
  • 101 Bekeken

I had to make a new one, but I think that my travel history will not be loaded in my new account.
Anyone experienced something like that?
What should I do?
icon

Beste antwoord door Denice NS 12 april 2017, 13:20

Hi lavi85. Welcome to our Serviceforum.

You mean a Mijn NS-account? To see your travelhistory via 'Mijn reishistorie (trein)' you first need to attach your card to your account. You can do this in your account via the option 'OV-chipkaart toevoegen'. After you have done that your travelhistory should be available. If you still can't see your travelhistory you can go to your 'mijn producten' page and check if there is an option called 'Aanvragen inzien reisgegevens' available. If so you can click this. Also check if there are cards in your account that might be blocked/expired. If you have an expired card in your account my advice is to remove this card via 'OV-chipkaart verwijderen uit uw NS-account'. If after this you still can't see your travelhistory please let us know.
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Hi lavi85. Welcome to our Serviceforum.

You mean a Mijn NS-account? To see your travelhistory via 'Mijn reishistorie (trein)' you first need to attach your card to your account. You can do this in your account via the option 'OV-chipkaart toevoegen'. After you have done that your travelhistory should be available. If you still can't see your travelhistory you can go to your 'mijn producten' page and check if there is an option called 'Aanvragen inzien reisgegevens' available. If so you can click this. Also check if there are cards in your account that might be blocked/expired. If you have an expired card in your account my advice is to remove this card via 'OV-chipkaart verwijderen uit uw NS-account'. If after this you still can't see your travelhistory please let us know.
Thanks for the answer.
I have now another question: I would like to purchase the 40% discount off of rush hours, like the one for students. The system says is not possible at the moment. Does it have anything to do with me? it is really out of order at the moment as far as you know?

thanks
You should not have any troubles with purchasing a Dal Voordeel via our website (I tried and the site works just fine). You can best try again 🙂

Reageer