beantwoord

betalingsherinnering van NS

• 26 februari 2018
  • 1 reactie
  • 143 Bekeken

• Anonymous
  • 0 reacties
hello,

we keep receiving at our office invoices that are sent to an employee that no longer work for us, and has moved aborad.
his adress for the chipkaart was the one of our office, and the invoices keep being sent here.

It appears that our former colleague had stopped his card so we should no longer receive invoices...

Can NS tell me what is wrong and how to stop receiving invoices for someone who no longer work here since more than a year and has moved abroad (so obviously the card in no longer in use...)

Thank you
icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 26 februari 2018, 18:31

Good evening dgd and welcome to the NS Serviceforum!

If I understand correctly this is regarding a subscription on an NS Business Card. In that case I'd like to advice you to contact our NS Business department, as I only have access to the consumer subscriptions. You can contact them via 030-3001111, Twitter or Facebook.
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Good evening dgd and welcome to the NS Serviceforum!

If I understand correctly this is regarding a subscription on an NS Business Card. In that case I'd like to advice you to contact our NS Business department, as I only have access to the consumer subscriptions. You can contact them via 030-3001111, Twitter or Facebook.

Reageer