beantwoord

How can I change my bank detail

• 29 July 2020
  • 2 reacties
  • 454 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 0 reacties

Hi - I have changed my bank account. How can I enter my new bank detail for direct debit? Thanks

icon

Beste antwoord door Sanne NS 29 July 2020, 21:50

Hi ilyas and welcome on the NS Community! 

Do you have a MyNS account? Because if you do, you should be able to change this in there. You can change this under the button “producten”. It should have a line saying “wijzig bankproducten”. Could you let me know if this worked out for you? 

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Hi ilyas and welcome on the NS Community! 

Do you have a MyNS account? Because if you do, you should be able to change this in there. You can change this under the button “producten”. It should have a line saying “wijzig bankproducten”. Could you let me know if this worked out for you? 

Badge +3

If you have NS Flex, see the Mijn NS home page, look for your product and choose ‘Bekijk en wijzig abonnement’, then ‘Wijzig bankgegevens’.

I find this confusing, formerly you directly had a choice to change a subscription (Wijzig abonnement) or IBAN. This now takes an extra step.

For classic products, try https://www.ns.nl/selfservice/producten then choose the product for which you want to change something, and click ‘Aanpassen of uitbreiden’. Then, there will be a → Wijzigen behind the current IBAN.

You will have to pay € 0,01 by iDeal from the new IBAN and it will be changed within a few hours.

Reageer