beantwoord

NS Business Card

• 23 oktober 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 115 Bekeken

Hello. I am living in Delft currently and I will start working in Eindhoven so I will have to commute every day. For this reason I am thinking of uprgading my subscription into a business card as well as adding the monthly subscription for unlimited travel, that costs around 360 euros. I wanted to ask you if that subscription also covers rush hours and applies also for public transportation as well as whether it offers the possibility of renting a bike from the NS station every day without extra charging. Thanks in advance!

icon

Beste antwoord door Maxime NS 23 oktober 2019, 14:46

Hello Vasilis, welcome to the NS Community. 

If you have a regular subscription, then you can't change that into a NS Business Card. You can order it online. If you want unlimited travel (so also during rush hours) for the train only, then it is 317,- euros a month. If you also want unlimited travel for bus, tram and metro then the total will be 370,85 euros a month (this is for second class and does not cover the IC Direct supplement). You can rent an OV-fiets with a Business Card, but that costs 3,85 euros per 24 hours. 

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Hello Vasilis, welcome to the NS Community. 

If you have a regular subscription, then you can't change that into a NS Business Card. You can order it online. If you want unlimited travel (so also during rush hours) for the train only, then it is 317,- euros a month. If you also want unlimited travel for bus, tram and metro then the total will be 370,85 euros a month (this is for second class and does not cover the IC Direct supplement). You can rent an OV-fiets with a Business Card, but that costs 3,85 euros per 24 hours. 

Reageer