beantwoord

"NS-Business Card bestellen" does not work with an international address

Hi,

I´m the owner of a business registered at the KvK, but without an Dutch office. At the KvK our german office is registered. When I try to order a NS business card I get the following error, because the Postcode field is empty and the postcode data is shown in the Plaatsnaam field.

Uw gegevens zijn niet compleet in de database van de Kamer van Koophandel. Vul eerst uw gegevens aan bij de Kamer van Koophandel voordat u verder gaat met uw aanvraag.

I called the KvK already. They checked my data and everything is good. The postcode is correctly filled in the data.

What can I do?

Best regards,
Markus
icon

Beste antwoord door Klaas-Jan NS 3 mei 2016, 20:11

Welcome on our NS Serviceforum Markus. Indeed, it is not possible to to make a Business Card request via the website. Please contact the right department during office hours (09:00-17:00 / +31303001111) or send them an email. They will help you with this application.

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Welcome on our NS Serviceforum Markus. Indeed, it is not possible to to make a Business Card request via the website. Please contact the right department during office hours (09:00-17:00 / +31303001111) or send them an email. They will help you with this application.

Reageer