beantwoord

NS-Business Card yearly ticket

• 21 oktober 2015
  • 3 reacties
  • 168 Bekeken

Hello.
Currently I have the yearly signature of OV-chipkaart -40% discount fare.
I intend to buy the yearly ticket Eindhoven-Breukelen (3900€/year, 325€/month) from Nov 1st on. Could you kindly let me know the following:
1. May I use the same OV-Chipkaart (-40%) or do I need to buy other card?
2. If I'm travelling with someone in the Eindhoven-Breukelen route, will that person benefit from -40% or has to pay full fare?
3. In case my job location changes, may I cancel the yearly signature or do I have to pay it until 2016 Oct 31st?

Many thanks & regards,
Ismenia
icon

Beste antwoord door Inge NS 22 oktober 2015, 15:31

Hello ismenia, welcome to our Service Forum!

The NS-Business Card is a special product and not the same as a normal OV-chipkaart. Therefore, you can't order the Trein Vrij season ticket (that costs €3900 a year) on your current OV-chipkaart (that contains a 40% discount subscription). The NS-Business Card with a Trein Vrij season ticket can be obtained here (the online form is in Dutch). You can also contact our customer service by calling the phone number +31 (0)30-3001111. The Trein Vrij season ticket can be canceled after using it for two months.
The answer to your question about the benefit for fellow travelers is yes: they can still use the Joint-Journey Discount when traveling with you. Please, click here for more information.

P.s. Your topic has been moved to NS-Business Card, so that other people will be better able to find the topic.
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Hello ismenia, welcome to our Service Forum!

The NS-Business Card is a special product and not the same as a normal OV-chipkaart. Therefore, you can't order the Trein Vrij season ticket (that costs €3900 a year) on your current OV-chipkaart (that contains a 40% discount subscription). The NS-Business Card with a Trein Vrij season ticket can be obtained here (the online form is in Dutch). You can also contact our customer service by calling the phone number +31 (0)30-3001111. The Trein Vrij season ticket can be canceled after using it for two months.
The answer to your question about the benefit for fellow travelers is yes: they can still use the Joint-Journey Discount when traveling with you. Please, click here for more information.

P.s. Your topic has been moved to NS-Business Card, so that other people will be better able to find the topic.
Thanks for your reply.

What in fact I'll need is the 'Traject Vrij Jaar' abonnement, which includes per default the same advantages of OV-Chipkaart.
May I transfer the proportional yearly value (my OV-Chipkaart initiates in August) to the new abonnement?
How can I do it?

Many thanks & regards,
Ismenia
Your Dal Voordeel subscription can be terminated with a refund of the remaining months. To do so, please contact our customer service. You can reach them by using the phone number 030-751 51 55. It's also possible to send us an e-mail (just type e-mail in Eva's chatbox, and answer her questions), chat with a fellow worker (click on 'live chat' to start a conversation) or send us a message via Twitter or Facebook.

Reageer