beantwoord

NS-Business Card yearly ticket

• 21 oktober 2015
  • 3 reacties
  • 171 Bekeken

Hello.
Currently I have the yearly signature of OV-chipkaart -40% discount fare.
I intend to buy the yearly ticket Eindhoven-Breukelen (3900€/year, 325€/month) from Nov 1st on. Could you kindly let me know the following:
1. May I use the same OV-Chipkaart (-40%) or do I need to buy other card?
2. If I'm travelling with someone in the Eindhoven-Breukelen route, will that person benefit from -40% or has to pay full fare?
3. In case my job location changes, may I cancel the yearly signature or do I have to pay it until 2016 Oct 31st?

Many thanks & regards,
Ismenia
icon

Beste antwoord door Inge NS 22 oktober 2015, 15:31

Hello ismenia, welcome to our Service Forum!

The NS-Business Card is a special product and not the same as a normal OV-chipkaart. Therefore, you can't order the Trein Vrij season ticket (that costs €3900 a year) on your current OV-chipkaart (that contains a 40% discount subscription). The NS-Business Card with a Trein Vrij season ticket can be obtained here (the online form is in Dutch). You can also contact our customer service by calling the phone number +31 (0)30-3001111. The Trein Vrij season ticket can be canceled after using it for two months.
The answer to your question about the benefit for fellow travelers is yes: they can still use the Joint-Journey Discount when traveling with you. Please, click here for more information.

P.s. Your topic has been moved to NS-Business Card, so that other people will be better able to find the topic.
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Your Dal Voordeel subscription can be terminated with a refund of the remaining months. To do so, please contact our customer service. You can reach them by using the phone number 030-751 51 55. It's also possible to send us an e-mail (just type e-mail in Eva's chatbox, and answer her questions), chat with a fellow worker (click on 'live chat' to start a conversation) or send us a message via Twitter or Facebook.
Thanks for your reply.

What in fact I'll need is the 'Traject Vrij Jaar' abonnement, which includes per default the same advantages of OV-Chipkaart.
May I transfer the proportional yearly value (my OV-Chipkaart initiates in August) to the new abonnement?
How can I do it?

Many thanks & regards,
Ismenia
Hello ismenia, welcome to our Service Forum!

The NS-Business Card is a special product and not the same as a normal OV-chipkaart. Therefore, you can't order the Trein Vrij season ticket (that costs €3900 a year) on your current OV-chipkaart (that contains a 40% discount subscription). The NS-Business Card with a Trein Vrij season ticket can be obtained here (the online form is in Dutch). You can also contact our customer service by calling the phone number +31 (0)30-3001111. The Trein Vrij season ticket can be canceled after using it for two months.
The answer to your question about the benefit for fellow travelers is yes: they can still use the Joint-Journey Discount when traveling with you. Please, click here for more information.

P.s. Your topic has been moved to NS-Business Card, so that other people will be better able to find the topic.

Reageer