beantwoord

The business Traject Vrij season on metro

• 2 mei 2019
  • 6 reacties
  • 297 Bekeken

Hi all,

I travel from Amstel station to Den haag every day. There is no direct train from Amstel to denhaag.com so I take metro from Amstel to amsterdam zuid and then IC to denhaag.com. My employer offered me a business Traject Vrij season card. Please someone tell me if i travel in metro will it be covered under my target or there will be extra charges.
icon

Beste antwoord door Robert B 2 mei 2019, 18:30

Welcome to the NS Community!

Bus/tram/metro is not covered by the Traject Vrij subscription but, since it's a Business Card, your employer will receive a monthly invoice for the metro rides.

The cost per metro ride is € 1,95 so maybe your boss can agree to that (about € 80,- per month). GVB probably has cheaper subscriptions for bus/tram/metro.

Your boss can save some (€ 32,- per month) on the Traject Vrij by making it valid for travel between Den Haag and Amsterdam Zuid, instead of Amsterdam Centraal.
Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +2
Traject Vrij is from trains only. If you travel by metro, tram of bus this will be charged, you will saldo need on your OV-chipcard for this.
Badge +3
Welcome to the NS Community!

Bus/tram/metro is not covered by the Traject Vrij subscription but, since it's a Business Card, your employer will receive a monthly invoice for the metro rides.

The cost per metro ride is € 1,95 so maybe your boss can agree to that (about € 80,- per month). GVB probably has cheaper subscriptions for bus/tram/metro.

Your boss can save some (€ 32,- per month) on the Traject Vrij by making it valid for travel between Den Haag and Amsterdam Zuid, instead of Amsterdam Centraal.
Thanks both for your prompt response.
How about the IC charges I take from Amsterdam zuid to denhaag. The given target is Amstel to denhaag.
Apologies for the late reply Vinothini. If you are travelling with a Traject Vrij subscription Amsterdam Amstel - Den Haag, travelling from Amsterdam Zuid to Den Haag will be free of cost as well. Amsterdam Zuid is on the route between Amstel and Den Haag, so included in the price.
Thanks much.. That helps
Badge +3
IC direct (ICd) surcharges will be billed by invoice as well (Business Card).

You will have to load an ICd surcharge each time you travel between Schiphol Airport and Rotterdam. This can be done at the red poles at the ICd platforms (€ 2,40 in peak hours, € 1,40 in off-peak hours). ICd trains go from Amsterdam Centraal to Breda or Brussels (via Rotterdam only, not Den Haag).

Alternatively, you can buy the surcharge as a disposable chipcard (€ 2,40) at a machine or as an e-ticket (for homeprint or loading in the NS app).

If you buy the disposable chipcard, don't forget to validate the surcharge at the gates (check-in).

When travelling from Amsterdam to Rotterdam by ICd, you (or your boss) will be billed for Den Haag - Rotterdam only.

Reageer