Cannot chaging bank account | NS Community

Cannot chaging bank account

• 4 July 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 77 Bekeken

Hello,

I want to change my bank account in my Flex Dal vrij. And it said I cannot do it by myself. I have to contact service to change my bank account.

3 reacties

Welcome to our NS Community, Hong Trinh. Customer service cannot change bank accounts with NS Flex. Does it say anything else, like if you're the contract holder or not? Or do you want to change it to a foreign bank account?

Badge +3

Welcome to our NS Community, Hong Trinh. Customer service cannot change bank accounts with NS Flex.

If Customer Service cannot change it and you can’t do it yourself (e.g. no iDeal or a foreign IBAN), then who can? Or do you need to go to a (sometimes far away) service desk at a station?

In exceptional cases Customer Service can send a request to the NS Flex department, for instance when someone has a foreign bank account that does not support iDeal. Customer Service themselves can't make the change however, which was an option with subscription prior to NS Flex.

In any case, if there are any issues with changing the bank account number, I would recommend contacting our Customer Service via Chat, Social Media or phone. Either they can do something so a change via Mijn NS is possible again, or a request can be sent in one of those exceptional cases.

Reageer