beantwoord

How to activate temporary 1st class with NS extra?

Hello,

I saw the promotion on NS main page for NS EXTRA with free 1st class temporarily, After signed in I didn't receive any further instructions about how to activate it. Please let me know how should I do it? Thank you.
icon

Beste antwoord door Miriam NS 22 juni 2018, 11:23

Hi Showei, welcome to our community!

After you've applied for NS Extra you will receive an email with further instructions. This may take a while after the apply. When did you finalize this?

Bekijk origineel

9 reacties

After you've applied for NS Extra you will receive an email with further instructions. This may take a while after the apply. When did you finalize this?
Miriam NS schreef:

Yesterday around 7 p.m. I haven't received anything so far.
Okay, this can take up to a week. If you havn't received anything next friday, please let me know.
Miriam NS schreef:

Okay, this can take up to a week. If you havn't received anything next friday, please let me know.

Got it, thank you!
Great! 🙂
Miriam NS schreef:

Great! :)

I didn't mean I got the instructions😂, I mean I got your info 😁
Ah okay! Please let me know when you've received the instructions 😉
Miriam NS schreef:

Ah okay! Please let me know when you've received the instructions ;)

Hi Miriam, I got the code and activated on my OV card yesterday, when I picked up the order at Machine, the order name is something like 'Toeslag 2 to 1 dag', but after that when I checked in it still display my subscription as 2nd class, I selected 'validate from today' when redeem the code btw.. Is it normal? Can I take the 1st class now or some extra steps are needed?
Reputatie 5
If you have selected the right date, there is nothing to worry about, Showei!
You can travel in 1st class for the day 🙂

Reageer