beantwoord

How to activate temporary 1st class with NS extra?

Hello,

I saw the promotion on NS main page for NS EXTRA with free 1st class temporarily, After signed in I didn't receive any further instructions about how to activate it. Please let me know how should I do it? Thank you.
icon

Beste antwoord door Miriam NS 22 juni 2018, 11:23

Hi Showei, welcome to our community!

After you've applied for NS Extra you will receive an email with further instructions. This may take a while after the apply. When did you finalize this?
Bekijk origineel

14 reacties

After you've applied for NS Extra you will receive an email with further instructions. This may take a while after the apply. When did you finalize this?

Yesterday around 7 p.m. I haven't received anything so far.
Okay, this can take up to a week. If you havn't received anything next friday, please let me know.
Okay, this can take up to a week. If you havn't received anything next friday, please let me know.
Got it, thank you!
Great! 🙂
Great! :)
I didn't mean I got the instructions😂, I mean I got your info 😁
Ah okay! Please let me know when you've received the instructions 😉
Ah okay! Please let me know when you've received the instructions ;)
Hi Miriam, I got the code and activated on my OV card yesterday, when I picked up the order at Machine, the order name is something like 'Toeslag 2 to 1 dag', but after that when I checked in it still display my subscription as 2nd class, I selected 'validate from today' when redeem the code btw.. Is it normal? Can I take the 1st class now or some extra steps are needed?
Reputatie 5
If you have selected the right date, there is nothing to worry about, Showei!
You can travel in 1st class for the day 🙂
Hello,

I have the same issue.
I did not receive an email with instructions, so I assumed it was ok to start using this benefit.
In March 18th I got charged extra after a control... How do I activate this benefit?
Well that's so unfortunate to read diegort, did you receive a couponcode? Because then it's easy! Take the couponcode, fill it in right here. Then you make sure you print the e-ticket. You just check-in and check-out with your OV-chipcard and use the e-ticket as an extra! 🙂
Hi Emma,

Thanks for your answer.
Sadly, no, I have not received a couponcode :(

I don't know how to activate the first class benefit nor if my case qualifies to be reimburse for that 1st class charge. any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Diego
We'll then let's help you out Diego, I'll let my colleagues know that you'll send them a message. Will you please send us a private message on Facebook? Also send the link from this topic, so they know what is going on. Okay?
Thank you Emma!
I just sent out the message on FB. Appreciate the guidance and hope this can be resolved soon!

Diego

Reageer