beantwoord

About cancellation

• 19 februari 2019
  • 6 reacties
  • 196 Bekeken

Hello I want to ask about Dal vrij. I am currently following monthly ns flex subscribtion, but I want to change to Dal Vrij which is about 1 year contract. Can I cancel the ns flex now and switch to dal vrij with my current OV personal chipcart, or do I have to make another OV chipkaart and use dal vrij?
Thank you very much. Please reply me soon
icon

Beste antwoord door Miriam NS 19 februari 2019, 21:32

Dear Thao Le, welcome to our Community!

Do you mean you wan't to switch to a normal Dal Vrij subscription and travel on balance again? I don't know when you currect Flex subscription ends, but there is also a NS Flex Dal Vrij subscription as you can see here. If you wan't to know more specific information about the possible switch you can make i advice you to contact my colleagues at the Customer Service. You can contact them easily via Facebook, Twitter or our Live Chat.They can give you more specific information about the possibilities to switch.
Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Dear Thao Le, welcome to our Community!

Do you mean you wan't to switch to a normal Dal Vrij subscription and travel on balance again? I don't know when you currect Flex subscription ends, but there is also a NS Flex Dal Vrij subscription as you can see here. If you wan't to know more specific information about the possible switch you can make i advice you to contact my colleagues at the Customer Service. You can contact them easily via Facebook, Twitter or our Live Chat.They can give you more specific information about the possibilities to switch.
We haven't heard from you Thao Le, does that mean everything is solved? If not, let us know!

Hey, I recently canceled my subscription, but the web-site still shows me the next sum I will have to pay at the end of the month. Why is it still working?

I'm afraid I have no insight in the status of your subscription or it’s cancellation, e26corina. You can best contact our Customer Service, my colleagues there will be able to check that for you. You can reach us via Twitter, Facebook, Chat (option ‘Chat with NS’) or phone (030-7515155).

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

The indicator “Kosten deze periode” in MijnNS gets a liitle confused when you cancel a subscription. It still shows the costs of the subscription until the date of the next payment is passed, after that it should show the correct amount. I had the same issue last year with a Flex Dal Voordeel. At the payment date nothing was charged and after that it showed €0 for Flex without subscription.

Badge +3

The indicator “Kosten deze periode” in MijnNS gets a liitle confused when you cancel a subscription. It still shows the costs of the subscription until the date of the next payment is passed, after that it should show the correct amount. I had the same issue last year with a Flex Dal Voordeel. At the payment date nothing was charged and after that it showed €0 for Flex without subscription.

This is (still) true.

As a test, I ordered a Flex Dal Voordeel subscription on July 10 (on a new card, starting day July 24). My ‘dashboard’ shows € 5,00 (the blue line) of course.

Changed it yesterday -yes, within the first month!- to Basic (No subscription) and received two e-mails as confirmation. Still, Mijn NS 'dashboard’ shows Dal Voordeel and the counter shows € 5,00.

Rest assured that your monthly invoice will be correct, if you just did a change within Flex and don’t need to go to a machine to take any action. If that is needed, it will be stated in the e-mail (bestelling ophalen/pick up order) with a ‘do this before’ date.

Reageer