beantwoord

adding subscription to app

• 31 januari 2021
  • 5 reacties
  • 98 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 2 reacties

Hello! I bought a subscription a while ago - weekend voordeel- and have just added my card to the NS app, however it seems I can’t use my discount. I found the area under settings to add my subscription, however there is no weekend voordeel. How can I resolve this?

icon

Beste antwoord door Maxime NS 31 januari 2021, 15:46

When your subscription is activated on your card you use it by checking in and out with your OV-chipcard. When you check in it should say: reizen op rekening.

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Badge +3

Welcome to the NS Community!

In the Mijn NS section of the NS app your actual subscription is not visible. You can view or change it via the Mijn NS website.

The option you see in Settings is only to show the correct price for travel advice, depending on the subscription you select there.

Weekend Voordeel is indeed missing. You can select Dal Voordeel instead to show the correct price for travel plans in the weekend (40% discount).

Can I use my subscription on the app?

Badge +3

I edited my above reply. The setting in the app does not change your subscription at all.

When your subscription is activated on your card you use it by checking in and out with your OV-chipcard. When you check in it should say: reizen op rekening.

Thank you!!

Reageer