beantwoord

Altijd Vrij to NS flex (temporary) due to work from home

• 17 maart 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 184 Bekeken

I have a NS season ticket (Altijd Vrij). Now my company is only allowed to work from home due to coronoa virus, so for 4 weeks I don’t need to travel. I heard it’s possible to change to NS Flex temperary, means if I don’t travle I don’t pay. It will save quite some money per month.

• Which option in NS flex can I change while I’m working from home? > Zonder Abonnment?
  • Is there administration charges?
  • The price of Altijd Vrij is increased this year, but if I change later back to Altijd Vrij, can I go back to the price what I used to pay?

Hope it can help to others who have similar situation!

icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 17 maart 2020, 11:24

Good morning H.L.Lee and welcome to the NS Community!

Which option in NS flex can I change while I’m working from home? > Zonder Abonnment?

If you’re not planning on travelling the coming month, an NS Flex without subscription would indeed be the recommended option. You’d only pay for the trips you make with this, there are no periodic subscription costs.

Is there administration charges?

No, if you're switching from a traditional subscription to NS Flex, there are no administration charges. These will only be billed when you purchase a new NS Flex subscription and only when it’s an NS Flex without subscription or NS Flex Weekend Discount.

The price of Altijd Vrij is increased this year, but if I change later back to Altijd Vrij, can I go back to the price what I used to pay?

This question I can’t really answer, because I don’t know what your current situation is. Best recommendation I can make is to contact our Customer Service. My colleague's will be able to see what your current situation is and inform you on any potential price change, if any. They’ll also be able to change your subscription to NS Flex as well. Current recommendation is to contact us via Facebook, Twitter or Chat (top right option).

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Good morning H.L.Lee and welcome to the NS Community!

Which option in NS flex can I change while I’m working from home? > Zonder Abonnment?

If you’re not planning on travelling the coming month, an NS Flex without subscription would indeed be the recommended option. You’d only pay for the trips you make with this, there are no periodic subscription costs.

Is there administration charges?

No, if you're switching from a traditional subscription to NS Flex, there are no administration charges. These will only be billed when you purchase a new NS Flex subscription and only when it’s an NS Flex without subscription or NS Flex Weekend Discount.

The price of Altijd Vrij is increased this year, but if I change later back to Altijd Vrij, can I go back to the price what I used to pay?

This question I can’t really answer, because I don’t know what your current situation is. Best recommendation I can make is to contact our Customer Service. My colleague's will be able to see what your current situation is and inform you on any potential price change, if any. They’ll also be able to change your subscription to NS Flex as well. Current recommendation is to contact us via Facebook, Twitter or Chat (top right option).

Reageer