beantwoord

cancel dal vrij during the first month

• 8 februari 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 158 Bekeken

Hello, I would like to ask about cancelling my Dal vrij subscription during the first month so the next payment won't be deducted.

To explain more my subscription has started on 14/01 and the next invoice is 14/02, so can I cancel it before or on the 14/02 before cutting the payment for the next month from my bank, if anyone could help it would be appreciated

Also if I cancel it can I keep the ovchipkaart as ns flex and keep travelling on trein rekening? 

Thank you in advance

icon

Beste antwoord door Robert B 8 februari 2020, 18:48

Welcome to the NS Community!

If this concerns NS Flex, you can only change after 1 month.

The second month will be billed but after you change something, reimbursement will take place within a few days.

If you don’t have NS Flex Dal Vrij but a yearly classic subscription, you can change to Flex Basis (no subscription) at any time. See ns.nl/abonnementen.

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Badge +3

Welcome to the NS Community!

If this concerns NS Flex, you can only change after 1 month.

The second month will be billed but after you change something, reimbursement will take place within a few days.

If you don’t have NS Flex Dal Vrij but a yearly classic subscription, you can change to Flex Basis (no subscription) at any time. See ns.nl/abonnementen.

Reputatie 5

Its a sum of around 100 eur. Note that at the mo there is a very long delay in payingback, due to some severe disturbance in the financial systems in late january. I also still wait for a repayment due from 22/1 (amount much less though and I´ll just see and wait). Be prepared for that.

NS never ever tells bad realistic things-they only tell how it should be.

Hi Effendi. Welcome to the NS Community.

As stated by Robert B you can't cancel the subscription within the first month. Feel free to contact our Customer Support after the first month to cancel your NS Flex subscription.

Reageer