beantwoord

Change bank account NS-Flex

• 22 november 2018
  • 6 reacties
  • 443 Bekeken

Good evening,
I have a personal OV-Chip card with a NS-Flex subscription on it. I would like to change the bank account of such a card, how can I do to remove the old bank account and link the card to the new one?
Thank you in advance!

EDIT: I found the solution! There is a "change IBAN" button on the page "modify subscription".
icon

Beste antwoord door Jouke NS 22 november 2018, 22:01

Hello DeCillisDaniele and welcome to the NS Community.

How great that you where able to find out yourself how to change it. If you still want some assistance, try our Customer Service by call, Chat or Social Media.
Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Hello DeCillisDaniele and welcome to the NS Community.

How great that you where able to find out yourself how to change it. If you still want some assistance, try our Customer Service by call, Chat or Social Media.
Reputatie 3
No joke, indeed a big compliment!
The function bus only there since recently.
Even I didn't found it before
Badge +3
Good to read that you can change the IBAN for Flex now!

It's a bit hidden indeed. For classic subscriptions, you needed to log in to Mijn NS, find your Product, then click 'Change or edit' and then change the IBAN.
Badge +3
For NS... If I use Mijn NS https://login.ns.nl I get the Dutch page (obviously).

But there's a flag for English, which takes you to https://www.ns.nl/en and that's not very useful for trying to log in... :P

@Jouke NS geef jij dat even door? Op Mijn NS inloggen en dan Engels klikken gaat dus helemaal mis!

Dan krijg je gewoon de homepage, terwijl je ingelogd bent dus!

(vertrek en bestemming maar even als grap, in de planner) :P

Good morning!

I can not change IBAN in my personal Homepage. There is a reason, but I do not know how to solve it. Once my flatmate paid for me for OV-bikes subscription, that cost 1 cent. At that moment I had a Seasonal Ticket and did not have a Dutch bank account, I paid in the machine at Central. Then I decided to use NS Flex. I ordered Dutch Railways Flex, and by any reasons my flatmate was charged. Now I have my Dutch bank account and want to change IBAN on the page and cannot do it. When I press "change IBAN", the new window tells me that I am not a contract holder and cannot do it. (Only the contract holder may change the NS Flex subscription) Yesterday I resolved an email that I will be charged for the next month (November) and there was a written bank account or my neighbor. She already blocked her card and honestly I do not know what to expect. I hope you know how to change. I already called three times to customer service and went to Central the answer is the same - assistants cannot change my personal data. I also can not change. So, who can if not you. Now it's your time to same my nerves!

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Artem Gilmanov

If our systems does not thing that you hold the contract then I think the best solution would be to cancel te contract and order it again so it will be in your name. You can let our costumer service look at the options. 

Reageer