beantwoord

Change from Dal Vrij to NS-Flex before one year?

• 1 oktober 2018
  • 2 reacties
  • 155 Bekeken

is it possible for me to change from my annual dal vrij subscription to NS flex? I'm a student and i was a bit clueless back then.. I thought i can cancel my subscription directly..

I registered my dal vrij subscription at 30 August, if it is possible for me to swap, should i wait until they deduct my second payment first, or just go and swap my subscription?

thank you.
icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 1 oktober 2018, 17:45

You can switch to NS Flex at any time. You don't have to wait until the second payment is deducted; you will be reimbursed for the part of the second month that you won't be using the regular Dal Vrij subscription anymore.

Note that you can also switch to NS Flex without subscription if you wish to end Dal Vrij as soon as possible. If you switch to NS Flex Dal Vrij, you can change or end it after one month.
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Badge +3
You can switch to NS Flex at any time. You don't have to wait until the second payment is deducted; you will be reimbursed for the part of the second month that you won't be using the regular Dal Vrij subscription anymore.

Note that you can also switch to NS Flex without subscription if you wish to end Dal Vrij as soon as possible. If you switch to NS Flex Dal Vrij, you can change or end it after one month.

Thank you so much for your answer mate!

Reageer