beantwoord

Change package for NS Flex

• 9 april 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 147 Bekeken

I registered Ns Flex on March 9, 2016. I asked to change from Dal Vrij to Weekend Vrij on April 9, 2019. So do I have to pay for the Dal Vrij package or just pay for the Weekend Vrij package?
icon

Beste antwoord door dennisg 9 april 2019, 23:32

Hallo @Mai Huong Dong,

On your next invoice on april 9, 2019 you pay for both packages. On the next invoice you get the full (or maybe a day less deu to rounded down below.)
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 3
Hallo @Mai Huong Dong,

On your next invoice on april 9, 2019 you pay for both packages. On the next invoice you get the full (or maybe a day less deu to rounded down below.)
Hello Mai Huong Dong and welcome to the NS Community.

As dennisg mentioned you should see an invoice with all the payments next month. Does that answer your question?
Hi @Mai Huong Dong,

I suggest you check your My NS-account. At the bottom of the dashboard/first screen you should see something like this:

It should have been updated already.

On the invoice for April you should be getting any day now there should be the following:
- the cost for the Dal Vrij for April;
- the cost for train travel outside your subscription;
- the cost for travelling with busses or trams.

The NS looks at what costs should be included a little before the end of the month.

They couldn't see the Weekend Vrij at that time. So on the invoice next month you will receive a full refund for the Dal Vrij minus the cost for the Weekend Vrij for April, the Weekend Vrij for May and the costs outside the subscription.

If the balance is negative they will pay the difference to your bank account a little after the May invoice

Reageer