beantwoord

Checked out to get out of the station, but no check in

• 6 december 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 98 Bekeken

I used a day ticket for my travel from Amsterdam schipol to Groningen. But unfortunately, there was a train disruption on the route and I had to get down at lelystad centrum to switch platforms to take another train. During switching stations, I had to go through the doors that need ov chipkart to go out and my QR code from the day ticket did not work on these machines. So, I 'çhecked out' to switch from platform 3 to 1. But I was charged 12 euros for that. I think it is not fair to charge money for just switching from one platform to another in the same station. What is the procedure to ask for a refund? 

I have a NS flex subscription and I did not see any possibility of applying for a refund in my homepage. I could only write a comment. It says the amount will be corrected, but it was not refunded on my recent invoice. What should I do?

icon

Beste antwoord door Rizana NS 6 december 2019, 10:32

Good morning Monisha, welcome to our Community. 

I am sorry to read this. We can look with you in our system! You can contact our Customer Service through Facebook, chat or Twitter. You can also call to 030 751 51 55

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Good morning Monisha, welcome to our Community. 

I am sorry to read this. We can look with you in our system! You can contact our Customer Service through Facebook, chat or Twitter. You can also call to 030 751 51 55

Thank you. I spoke to customer service and they refunded the amount.

That's great news Monisha! I'm glad my colleagues were able to assist you properly.

Reageer