beantwoord

correct issue with Qbuzz (Merwede-lingelijn)

• 7 augustus 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 182 Bekeken

https://community.ns.nl/abonnementen-2/gorinchem-amsterdam-ns-flex-dal-vrij-58860

How this can be corrected? I have NS flex dal vrij and I have to travel from Amsterdam to Gorinchem every day. I start in Amsterdam before 16:00 at offpick hours, change in Geldermarsen during pick hours, and finally arrive to Gorinchem. The last part of my trip from Geldermarsen to Gorinchem should be free for me, but it is not. Because I do this trip every day, and I'm going to do it for the next couple of years, it cost me a lot extra. Can you correct this behaviour and return me the money? Community tell me that this can be corrected, see https://community.ns.nl/abonnementen-2/gorinchem-amsterdam-ns-flex-dal-vrij-58860
icon

Beste antwoord door mrfreeze 7 augustus 2019, 12:35

As mentioned in the linked topic, this should be the case, but it isn't with QBuzz.
So burivykh has to contact customer service daily to ask for a refund?
Why has this problem still not been solved?
Not to mention all the customers who might have the same issue, but are not aware of it.
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Hi burivykh and welcome to our NS Community!

This is not something I can do. You should get into contact with our customer service. Considering you have NS Flex Dal Vrij it shouldn't occur that you pay when you transfer during peak hours, if you've checked in in the off peak hours. With NS Flex the first tariff keeps going when transferring between trains.
Reputatie 7
Badge +3
As mentioned in the linked topic, this should be the case, but it isn't with QBuzz.
So burivykh has to contact customer service daily to ask for a refund?
Why has this problem still not been solved?
Not to mention all the customers who might have the same issue, but are not aware of it.
Hmm, yes mrfreeze. You are right. I apologize! I think I read it too quickly, burivykh. I will put in a request again with the concerning dept. but I think it's handier if we stick to one topic on this subject and stay in this one.

Reageer